Monday, October 7, 2013

Midnight Cycling


On 5 Oct 2013, a stupid cockroach decided to have a visit to my room. That was obviously a very stupid and irrational decision because it will die tragically. And so I killed it with the powerful and strong insecticide, Baygon. I think it's the best insecticide I've known so far. The pests will die within seconds.

The cockroach was medium large but I still think that it was very big. After I killed it, I didn't have the courage to clear it away because it's considered quite huge to me @@ My friend JunYang said he would come and clear it for me! Yay!!! And so he came and got rid of the cockroach. After he had to good look at the dead cockroach, I successfully convinced him into believing that the cockroach here in Kampar is different from those in Johore. It's true!!

FYI, His old bike is currently with me because he took the abandoned bike in my house for repair and TADAAA, the abandoned bike was given a new life! I wanted to try out the newborn bike because it's those slim tyre type of bike. While I was trying out the bike, my pyjamas pant got stuck in the round thing I forgot its name. My pyjamas was ruined by the round thing! T~T So, I went back to my room, changed my pants, tied my hair and blah blah blah. I haven't rode a bike for like 10 years and I lost the ability to make turns. JunYang said he could teach me so he brought me to the street near the lake for the road is wider!

P/S It's safe here in Kampar to cycle at midnight

As we were cycling, he suggested that we go to the road leading to the university to practise. We even saw Kevin on our way, I haven't seen him since the final exam last September. And he is still very tall, 192cm =3= The road is really good for cycling hahaha there was no car and we were cycling in the middle of the road! I got freaked out by a Malay lady who was using her phone in the car. Imaging the light flashing on her face... Like a ghost =3= 

After we made a u-turn, we decided to visit Ms. Koh Wen Chie as it's very near. I didn't even inform her earlier. I just called her when we reached. Fortunately, she was still awake! Actually we just went to have a sip of water for we were damn thirsty hehe But then we sat down and started talking about the days when we were in TIGS. Such good old memories. Time flies and without realising it's 4am in the morning. Ms Koh suggested that we go to MCD for breakfast. But it was drizzling out there... ...

Okay I'm getting lazy now. The conclusion is we had MCD breakfast at around 6am. hahahahahaha Sorry for being lazy :P


Till next time, ciao~

0 reader(s) commented:

Post a Comment

© ♥ Rachel Zee ♥, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena