Saturday, September 7, 2013

For The Love of Preloved


Hey guys! Not sure since when, I have become a SHOPAHOLIC. I love love love to shop for clothes, shoes, bags etc. I wasn't like that last time. And my closet is really bursting, I have not even worn some of the clothes o.o Instead of letting them rot there, I was thinking of selling them! ^^ I had been selling them at a website called Friendly Fashion but the website had closed down :( Below are the feedbacks I got from my customer! ^^ So, don't worry about anything. Cause' I'm just a girl who wanna clear off her closet :P All prices are negotiable yar! Feel free to have a look at my closet! Click the picture above to see or just click the "Preloved" tab above!

http://rachelzzzee.blogspot.com/p/preloved_30.html





0 reader(s) commented:

Post a Comment

© ♥ Rachel Zee ♥, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena